How to apply to the project LIFE ESC360
- Go to the website of the European Solidarity Corps (ESC) and click on JOIN THE CORPS!
- Follow the instructions and create your EU Login account. If you already have an account, use your credentials.
- You can now register for the ESC portal by inserting the requested data and clicking CONTINUE
- To participate in the project LIFE ESC360 it is important to tap:
- that you are interested in projects on Environment and natural projects;
- that you want to participate in volunteering projects;
fill in all the fields and click JOIN THE CORPS!
CONGRATULATIONS, you are now part of the European Solidarity Corps!
You still have to complete a few further steps to become part of the project LIFE ESC360. Click CONTINUE
- Enter in the area My profile and complete the section Information needed for all ESC projects
Remember to attach your Curriculum Vitae (important for the selection procedure) and SAVE
- Visit now the Placements area and find our project
- Choose Italy as project country and Environment and natural protection as project topics
Amongst other projects, you will also find our LIFE projec ESC360: Monitoring forest biodiversity in the Italian N2000 Network
Only persons aged 18-30 can partecipate in LIFE ESC360. You cannot apply if you are 31 before or during the planned monitoring activities.
- Click on the project and APPLY
- Once sure tou want to participate, click SEND
Next we will receive a notifice and then contact you to explain the next steps.
See you soon!